[O] How to integrate org-mode in a MS Windows-/Office-based environment?

From: M
Subject: [O] How to integrate org-mode in a MS Windows-/Office-based environment?
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 23:06:42 +0200

I'm using Emacs org-mode for task and information management in a business
environment dominated by Microsoft products (Windows, Office, ...).

I wonder how to create a set-up for maximum productivity and I'd like to
know how you integrate org-mode in your work on MS Windows.

Creating hyperlinks in my org-mode files/tasks, which let me jump directly
to E-Mail in MS Outlook (Exchange-based), open Word-, Excel- or Powerpoint
documents, etc. is a very helpful feature for integrating org-mode.

Are there other techniques, tools or add-ons which are helpful for that
purpose?

Kind regards

Martin