[O] [dev] Org inline src block not being triggered in org-export.el

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: [O] [dev] Org inline src block not being triggered in org-export.el
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:16:34 -0400

I'm testing inline source and nothing is being printed. Nothing is
happening. No errors, no messages, no nothing. Definition to the corret
inline-src-block function is in the definition list. But it does not
seems that is executing at all.

So, what am I doing wrong? :)

-- org mode source --
* Test

src_awk{BEGIN{}}

Verbage verbage src_python[]{def mondinga: a+1} verbage verbage
src_lisp[]{(defun x (y) (* y y))} verbiage verbiage verbiage.
---

-- groff output --
.AR "Org User"
.TL
testinline
.AU "Luis Anaya"
.ND "2012-07-10"
.MT 0
.H 1 "Test"

.P
Verbage verbage verbage verbage
verbiage verbiage verbiage.

--

I ran it without the []'s and the results are the same. Nothing is
showing up.

??

--
Luis R. Anaya