Re: [O] org-export-select-tags

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] org-export-select-tags
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 02:31:55 +0200

Hello all,

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:13 AM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:

>    o post an ECM to begin with - no ifs, ands or buts.
>    o post what you tested *exactly*.
>    o test what you (or somebody else) posted *exactly* as it was posted.

A comment with regards to the above; from the experience in this thread
it seems posting an ECM is better done as a plain text attachment rather
than inline quoted regions. After all getting from inline quoted regions
to working examples require human intervention which, as we saw, is
prone to errors. ;)

Cheers,

--
Suvayu