[O] Centering R babel plots in LaTeX/Beamer export?

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Centering R babel plots in LaTeX/Beamer export?
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 12:18:14 -0500

I'm exporting a Beamer presentation with R babel blocks and my plots
are not centered. This should be a reproducible example:

-----
#+startup: beamer
#+latex_class: beamer
#+latex_class_options: [presentation,bigger]
#+beamer_frame_level: 1

* plot

#+header: :width 8 :height 6
#+begin_src R :exports results :results output graphics :file file.pdf
x <- c(1:10)
y <- x^2
plot(x,y)
#+end_src
-----

I tried putting #+begin_center and #+end_center around the block, but
it changes the LaTeX export to wrapping my R block in
\begin/\end{verbatim}.

Worg ob-R-doc has a :pagecentre option, but says it defaults to true,
so I'm not sure that's my fix.

Thanks,
John