[O] using variables defined by org mode table in R leads to invalid func

From: Johannes Meisig
Subject: [O] using variables defined by org mode table in R leads to invalid function error on remote host
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 12:17:49 +0200

Hi,

adding to this question:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-06/msg00677.html

I have the following problem. If I define a table in an .org file and then try to use it in R as a variable, it's no problem on the local host. However, remotely I get the error:

Invalid function: with-parsed-tramp-file-name

The following code lines are sort of a minmal example for the behavior: (leave the first line away for local execution)

#+PROPERTY: dir /address@hidden://home/user

#+TBLNAME: genes
| names              |
| ENSMUSG00000000031 |