Re: [O] How to turn off font-lock-mode per file

From: Enda
Subject: Re: [O] How to turn off font-lock-mode per file
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, I already read that section of the manual.

I know I can turn on font-lock-mode for any file with
# -*- mode: font-lock; -*-
even though it is the default, the manual does not specify how to turn off a mode.

(I know C-u -1 M-x font-lock-mode always disables font lock mode, but I do not know how do this in the file.)

Best wishes,

Enda