Re: [O] org-icalendar-alarm-time in org file as an #+OPTION

From: Enda
Subject: Re: [O] org-icalendar-alarm-time in org file as an #+OPTION
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:45:17 -0700 (PDT)

There are #+OPTIONs, etc. in Org-mode, either "C-h v enable-local-variables" or pressing '!' after I am warned about the potentially dangerous local variable in order that I am not warned again about that particular local variable is not ideal. Having an #+OPTION, etc to set org-icalendar-alarm-time per file is on my wishlist.

Best wishes,

Enda