[O] Exporting to groff...

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: [O] Exporting to groff...
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:36:56 -0400

Hi:

Being that groff is not available in org mode (at least by default, I
decided to give it a try and write a driver to export Org files into
groff with the use of the -mm macros.

Being that I'm not familiar with many of the facilities in Org mode,
I am modifying the org-latex.el to write groff markups.

In its current incarnation it exports the titles, content and basic
support for tables

You can see the resultant output at:  http://ppl.ug/1_8pA3lpXWA/

Really messy code currently in http://github.com/papoanaya/emacs_utils

Regards,