Re: [O] **: Re: [dev] About a beamer back-end

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] **: Re: [dev] About a beamer back-end
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 00:39:52 +0200

Hi,

[...]

>>> I'm wondering, though, how you support the special case of "beamer frame
>>> level" set to 0, where we need to add the tag "B_frame" (in fact, the
>>> property) to show where the frame really begins.

thanks for that tip!  This, I didn't know, but I'll use as standard now.

I never understood why there is actually the need for
the beamer_frame_level, as there is the B_frame anyway.  The
beamer_frame_level becomes annoying frequently, when there are sections
with sub-sections and sections without.

[...]

Regards,
Andreas