[O] Setting a deadline in a template

From: Michael Baum
Subject: [O] Setting a deadline in a template
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:48:29 -0400

I'm sure there's a simple answer to this but i can't seem to tease it out of the on-line docs. I want to set up a capture template for entering incoming work that automatically sets a deadline for the item when it's entered. Ideally, I'd like it to set a deadline 4 business hours in the future of the current time, but that's a tricky calculation and I'd settle for current time plus a day.

I've tried the naive approach:
DEADLINE: %T+1

Doesn't work so well. What's the proper way?

Thanks,
maaab

--
Michael Baum <address@hidden>

You should never have your best trousers on when you go out
 to fight for freedom and truth. - Ibsen