Re: [O] Rebuilding the Agenda hides inline Images

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Rebuilding the Agenda hides inline Images
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:13:21 +0200

Hi Marcus,

Marcus Klemm <address@hidden> writes:

>> I have an org document with some inline images that I'd like to be displayed
>> permanently. I can switch them on using org-toggle-inline-images, but
>> whenever the agenda is rebuilt, either manually or by an idle timer, they
>> disappear, so I have to call org-toggle-inline-images twice (switch inline
>> images off, then on again ) to get them back.
>>
>> I have found no clues in the manual or mailing list for this being the
>> intended behavior, so I guess I found a bug.

Do you have (setq org-startup-with-inline-images t) ?

It is in the manual, section 4.4 Handling links:

`C-c C-x C-v     (`org-toggle-inline-images')'
     Toggle the inline display of linked images.  Normally this will
     only inline images that have no description part in the link, i.e.
     images that will also be inlined during export.  When called with
     a prefix argument, also display images that do have a link
     description.  You can ask for inline images to be displayed at
     startup by configuring the variable
     `org-startup-with-inline-images'(6).

HTH,

--