Re: [O] new (LaTeX) exporter and date formatting

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] new (LaTeX) exporter and date formatting
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:17:39 +0200

Hello,

Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:

> I do not mind.  I can have '#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[en]{babel}' in
> all my .org files by default and have the exporter override the language
> setting based on the '#+LANGUAGE:' tag.

I've pushed the patch. Thanks for the language list.

Note that LANGUAGE doesn't override Babel package's options, but append
another language to them if not already specified.

Hence,

  #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[english]{babel}
  #+LANGUAGE: fr

will produce

  \usepackage[frenchb,english]{babel}

Should it replace previous language instead?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou