Re: [O] Bug: org-indent-mode cursor movement [7.8.03]

From: N . Jackson
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org-indent-mode cursor movement [7.8.03]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 20:53:45 +0000 (UTC)

Andrew Stine <illuminati1113 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> When org-indent-mode is active, the cursor repeatedly jumps to the
> bottom of the buffer. This makes using the buffer impossible while
> org-indent-mode is active.

I am experiencing the same behaviour (cursor jumping to the end of the buffer
whenever I try to move it). This happens when I have

#+STARTUP: indent

in an org-mode file.

Editing the file in Fundamental Mode and removing the "#+STARTUP: indent" line
from the file (and switching back to Org Mode), fixes the problem.

I am using Org-mode version 7.8.11 with GNU Emacs 23.3.1
(i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600).