[O] on the go capture

From: Sample Hampton
Subject: [O] on the go capture
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:00:47 -0400

Users,

What do you use to capture when away from orgmode (in the car, on the subway) and what system do you use to migrate those captures into orgmode? Right now I just use a notebook and a pen--and it works fairly well--but moving from notebook to org is certainly a pain, and I am sure I am losing information.

What do you use?  And if you use mobileorg, then how well does it work?

Thanks,
Sample