Re: [O] calfw, get rid of file names

From: SAKURAI Masashi
Subject: Re: [O] calfw, get rid of file names
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 11:35:41 +0900

Hi,

I'm sorry for my late response.

At Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:14:29 -0700,
Kyle Machulis wrote:
> :
> But yeah, that is definitely a way to change the output, but on
> further inspection it doesn't look like the right one. If you check
> out calfw-org.el, there's a useful defvar,
> cfw:org-schedule-summary-transformer. This allows you to write your
> own summary line transformer without even needing to advise, so you
> could just copy cfw:org-summary-format, chop it up to your hearts
> content, then set the variable without modifying the package at all.
> I'll probably do this myself.

Yes. That is my intent for customization.

However, I think calfw-org should be improved for better integration
between org-mode and calfw.

Because I'm not an user of the org-mode scheduling (I'm using howm
mainly), I have little idea for better summarizing the items and
calfw-org customization.

If you give me some idea or patches, I would include them.
(I may have to involve org-mode users for integration...)

Thank you,
--
SAKURAI, Masashi (family, given)
address@hidden