Re: [O] continuing org-clock after accidental emacs-kill

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] continuing org-clock after accidental emacs-kill
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 17:38:57 -0400

Mehul Sanghvi <address@hidden> writes:

> I was clocked-in and I absentmindedly quit out of emacs without doing
> a clock-out.
> How do I get the clock working and picking up from where it left off ?
>   Or have I lost
> what I had for today ?

I have the following settings in my .emacs

;;
;; Resume clocking tasks when emacs is restarted
(org-clock-persistence-insinuate)
;; Do not prompt to resume an active clock
(setq org-clock-persist-query-resume nil)
;; Save the running clock and all clock history when exiting Emacs, load it on
startup
(setq org-clock-persist t)

so simply going to the agenda (C-c a a) resumes whatever was running
after I restart emacs.

HTH,
Bernt