Re: [O] Taskjuggler and installation

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] Taskjuggler and installation
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 21:45:46 +0200

On 06/06/2012 01:46 AM, Nick Dokos wrote:
Simon Thum<address@hidden>  wrote:

Hi all,

I am using org-mode's taskjuggler export on two machines (win7 standard
emacs 23.3/linux emacs 23.4.2) with 99% identical configuartion. Except
for one funny thing:

What org-version? Do you byte-compile the code on both platforms?
git maint - I don't, and checked if there are elcs for some reason.

Taskjuggler export raises an undefined function on windows. Yes, I do
require 'org-install, org-mode from identical sources (git-sync'ed).
Linux is fine.

What function?
org-export-taskjuggler is not commandp, as it is undefined.

I am fixing this by adding a require 'org-taskjuggler, but that can't
really be it. Any advice how to track this down?

M-x toggle-debug-on-error RET
... the gets me to where the error occurs.

and look at the backtrace to see what the call chain looks like.  A
missing autoload perhaps? Why exactly 23.3 on windows and 23.4.2 on
linux behave differently is a mystery, at least for now.
The call chain had no apparent irregularities. I'm not on the machine now, but going through the source the git stuff has no org-install.el.

So I guess the problem is emacs picking up some odd org-install. It's not even in git, I'll try making one on my linux machine and copy over.

Thanks anyway!

Simon

Nick