Re: [O] python/babel inline images

From: Mikhail Titov
Subject: Re: [O] python/babel inline images
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 14:32:37 -0500

Huh... -Q solves it. I'm loading CEDET early in dot emacs for matlab-emacs
(as per manual) and it does something nasty that ruins normal behavior of
C-c '. Bummer.

Outdated eieio 1.3 shadowed to meet minimum version 1.4
Outdated semantic 2.0 shadowed to meet minimum version 2.1
Outdated srecode 1.0 shadowed to meet minimum version 1.1
Outdated ede 1.0 shadowed to meet minimum version 1.1
Outdated speedbar 1.0 shadowed to meet minimum version 1.0.4
Setting up CEDET packages...done

M.