[O] plain text best practice?

From: scrawler
Subject: [O] plain text best practice?
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 22:38:13 -0500

howdy guys,

I want to use org-mode for writing documents that don't necessarily
have very many headings or sub-headings.

I could do:

* Chapter One
 lots of text
* Chapter Two
lots more text

or:

* Chapter One
  - lots of text
* Chapter Two
  - lots more text

or:

* Chapter One
** paragraph 1
   lots of text
** paragraph 2
   lots of text
* Chapter Two

...but I'm not sure which to use. It almost seems like the last format
is the best, but I don't want to type paragraph headings. Maybe the
first few words of the paragraph could be a heading after the fact, but
not as I write.

Apologies for such a basic question, but I how can I leverage org-mode
to just write? What do you do?

thanks