Re: [O] Taskjuggler and installation

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Taskjuggler and installation
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 19:46:35 -0400

Simon Thum <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using org-mode's taskjuggler export on two machines (win7 standard
> emacs 23.3/linux emacs 23.4.2) with 99% identical configuartion. Except
> for one funny thing:

What org-version? Do you byte-compile the code on both platforms?

> Taskjuggler export raises an undefined function on windows. Yes, I do
> require 'org-install, org-mode from identical sources (git-sync'ed).
> Linux is fine.

What function?

> I am fixing this by adding a require 'org-taskjuggler, but that can't
> really be it. Any advice how to track this down?

M-x toggle-debug-on-error RET

and look at the backtrace to see what the call chain looks like.  A
missing autoload perhaps? Why exactly 23.3 on windows and 23.4.2 on
linux behave differently is a mystery, at least for now.

Nick