Re: [O] LaTeX export -- Table with align option

From: Eric Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX export -- Table with align option
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 20:54:25 +0930

Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I want to customize a bit the layout of a table, using the =align= parameter
> as
> explained on http://orgmode.org/manual/Tables-in-LaTeX-export.html.
>
> That works well for the first two common usages (see ECM) but not with
> @-expressions (see, for example, on

Actually, it's not the @ expressions as such that cause the problems,
it's the spaces you are trying to introduce within them, causing the org
parser to terminate the alignment term too soon.  Two solutions below.

[...]

> #+ATTR_LaTeX: address@hidden : address@hidden }l

[...]

> gets INCORRECTLY translated to:
>
> #+begin_src latex
> address@hidden

[...]

I know this isn't pretty but you could use

  #+ATTR_LaTeX: address@hidden:address@hidden

changing the 1em to whatever amount of space you actually want; probably
1ex is more likely...

The following also works but although it looks simpler here (in an
email), I don't like how Org hides the ~s in the first column
specification as it (incorrectly) interprets them as a verbatim style.

  #+ATTR_LaTeX: address@hidden:address@hidden

HTH,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.1.50.1
: using Org release_7.8.11-14-g4b0121