[O] Local subtree view

From: Rebel Neurofog
Subject: [O] Local subtree view
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 05:05:40 +0400

Hi, guys!

I'm finally beginning to integrate Org mode into my way of thinking.
But one thing really bothers me: local subtree view.

The closest thing I'd like to have is (org-tree-to-indirect-buffer),
but, first, there's a bug in it (I use Emacs 23.4.2 - latest official):
- When I edit the last empty line in indirect buffer, the new text
gets into next entry (inside original buffer) like this:
** TODO Go shoping
Some new text** TODO Finish Line Edit widget
- When I edit the last entry (non-empty line) in indirect buffer, the
new text is inserted into original buffer
right after ... of unexpanded branch like this:
* TODO Things to do today...New text which should be inside

Second, I'd rather edit selected subtree in local mode and then

Is there such function (did I miss it)?
If not then what do you think about the proposition?