Re: [O] Org, Org-mode, Orgmode, Org Mode

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Org, Org-mode, Orgmode, Org Mode
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 11:40:27 +0200

Thorsten Jolitz writes:
> look at:
> /org-mode/doc/Documentation_Standards.org

I know and FWIW I think these are all good suggestions.  However, I seem
to remember that this was again discussed when the printed Org mode
manual was in preparation.  Our "official" website seems to have
semi-standardized on Org-mode (hyphenated), while the info manual mostly
uses Org mode (with a space).

So my question still stands, which variant is the preferred one if any
and should we work to standardize it across all documentation?

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: