[O] MobileOrg for Android 0.9 Released

From: Matthew Jones
Subject: [O] MobileOrg for Android 0.9 Released
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 22:58:14 -0400

I'd like to let the org-mode community know that we have released version 0.9.   There have been many changes since the last time I announced a release and we've gone through a lot of changes.

We also now have a Google+ page:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/101083268903948579162

and our own Google Group for discussions:

http://groups.google.com/group/mobileorg-android

Here are some changes from recent releases:

Changes for 0.9.0:

- Basic Time Clocking support
- Support Ubuntu One as a Synchronizer
- Updated Spanish translation

Changes for 0.8.5:

- Chinese Translation
- Fix crash on empty files bug
- Change default between View Node and Edit Node
- Add timestamped entries to calendar
- Add location to calendar entries (from LOCATION property)
- Fix timezone and scheduling bugs

Changes for 0.8.4:
- "Schedule" and "Deadline" support in capture and edit
- Revamped Capture/Edit Display
- Calendar Support Bug fixes
- Add ability to add sub-nodes to capture (require org-mode patch)
- Edit Dialog Improvements
- Bug fixes
- Better support for Android 4.0