Re: [O] #+STARTUP: showstars (#+STARTUP: showlaststar)

From: Enda
Subject: Re: [O] #+STARTUP: showstars (#+STARTUP: showlaststar)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 11:12:30 -0700 (PDT)

I just saw that #+STARTUP: showstars is the opposite of #+STARTUP: hidestars, #+STARTUP: showlaststar would have been a more appropriate subject header.

org-indent-mode can be activated using #+STARTUP: indent according to http://orgmode.org/manual/Clean-view.html, however in the same page I see that " All headline stars but the last one are made invisible using the org-hide face", however I want there to be no actual stars except the last and then org-mode using the right color for each heading like:

* first heading
<SPACE>* second heading
<SPACE><SPACE>* third heading

Best wishes,