Re: [O] links in comments and footnotes

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] links in comments and footnotes
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 19:21:28 +0200

Hello,

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> On 5/23/12, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
>> That's normal. If it's commented, the link shouldn't be recognized
>> anymore (but I suppose it sill is)
>
> For some people (not necessarily you) it would be nice to know that
> there is a link there.

We probably are misunderstanding each other.

I am saying that "# [[http://orgmode.org][Org mode]]" should appear
as-is and not as "# Orgmode" because nothing in a comment should be
interpreted.

In other words, there shouldn't be links in comments, nor anything
else.

So, I think the fix should be to _not_ fontify a "link" in a comment in
the first place.

I hope my point is clearer now.

Regards,

--