[O] org-mobile-push revert buffer error

From: bastre
Subject: [O] org-mobile-push revert buffer error
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 16:32:58 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,

I'm try to set up MobileOrg on my iPhone.  When I called org-mobile-push, I
 received a Cannot revert nonexistent buffer error.

----*Messages* BEGIN------
loaded /Users/barak/.emacs.d/starter-kit-eshell.el
loaded /Users/barak/.emacs.d/barak.el
loaded /Users/barak/.emacs.d/starter-kit.el
Starting Emacs daemon.
Importing 1/2...
Preparing icalendar...done
Current buffer does not contain icalendar contents!
Importing 2/2...
Preparing icalendar...done
Current buffer does not contain icalendar contents!
(New file)
Diary updated from Google Calendar.
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Creating agendas...
OVERVIEW
Starting new Ispell process [default] ...
OVERVIEW [13 times]
Preparing diary...done
Preparing diary...
revert-buffer: Cannot revert nonexistent file /Users/barak/diary

Nothing gets pushed to my ~/Dropbox/MobileOrg directory.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Bastre