[O] Support for a and p suffix for morning/afternoon scheduling

From: Tom
Subject: [O] Support for a and p suffix for morning/afternoon scheduling
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 05:45:14 +0000 (UTC)

I use the scheduling prompt very often and I usually
give times in 8pm/9am/etc. format, because they are conveniently
short to type.

Today it occured to me the m is unnecessary, because a and p already
gives the necessary info.

Could we also support 8a and 9p format for times like 8am and 9pm,
so that the m does not have to be typed when scheduling?
It's unambiguous, this form is not used for other things AFAIK, so we
could easily support this shorter form too.