[O] Simple git synchronization script

From: Simon Thum
Subject: [O] Simple git synchronization script
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 19:48:31 +0200

Dear org-moders,

I have googled a lot for synchronization scripts but found nothing that fits my (perceived) requirements. So I cooked something up and today took the time polish it for a broader audience. It got some 6 months of testing, albeit not in its current form.

As org-mode is my primary use case for it, I figured I'd share this here.

https://github.com/simonthum/git-sync

Unlike other scripts, it is lean but does not try to hide git from you.

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Simon