Re: [O] new latex exporter questions

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala
Subject: Re: [O] new latex exporter questions
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 02:49:06 +0900

Hello,

>> - old exporter is running fine pdf processes fine, I get the citations and
>>   bibliography. but new exporter is failing to export bibliography. I was not
>>   sure how to debug this.
>
> I'm not sure about it. Could you provide an ECM for that? Also, is the
> LaTeX code produced by the exporter (with 'L') correct?

It turns out I have an ARCHIVE tag for the bibliography node which is stopping
bib snippet in the exported tex file.

* bibliography                                         :ignoreheading:ARCHIVE:

\bibliographystyle{plain}
\bibliography{cld}

# blabla

I used your suggestion about ignoreheading from the other
discussion[1]. ARCHIVE tag is just to keep that node close while cycling.
now I set `org-export-with-archived-trees' to `t' and working fine. Thanks.

>>   --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
>>   paper.tex changed on disk; really edit the buffer? (y, n, r or C-h)
>>   --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
>
> I don't have that behaviour here. Maybe that's something in your config?

Could be. I will report to you I can create a ECM for this.

>> - Inline tasks., how can i stop exporting  inline tasks.? you can see
>>   above I tried to define `org-e-latex-format-inlinetask-function' and its
>> not
>>   working.
>
> Your `org-e-latex-format-inlinetask-function' is ill-defined (wrong
> number of arguments).

True. your suggestions are working very well. Thanks again.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/55972

--
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు