[O] Unicode characters export from babel code blocks  ?

From: BernardH
Subject: [O] Unicode characters export from babel code blocks  ?
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 18:40:14 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, In some literate program, I'd like to generate a data file. I do
it with a shell here-document (is there a better way just to inline
some text to tangle in a file?).  It works when tangling but not when
exporting to the pdf. Because there is a catch : I wanted to use
unicode \25A0 ■ and \25A1 □ instead of '#' and ' '. With
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{xltxtra}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \setmainfont{DejaVu Serif}
I can get the squares in the rgular text,
however, the exported code remains blank where the squares should be
☹.

Any help greatly appreciated !
Best Regards (and thx for the great ord-mode !)

Bernard

PS: excerpt from my babel code below
…
represent the wall and empty spaces of the maze.

#+begin_src sh :file maze.txt :exports code :tangle yes
cat - <<END
□□□□□□□□□
□■■□□□■■□
□□□□□□□□□