[O] How to get to work non-interactive publishing?

From: Mikhail Titov
Subject: [O] How to get to work non-interactive publishing?
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 21:40:51 -0500

Hello!

I can publish project if I don’t use –-batch . So the following works just
fine:    emacs -nw --eval '(org-publish-project "myproj")'

However nothing happens if I try emacs --batch --eval '(org-publish-project
"myproj")'

Does anybody have an idea how to pin point the problem? It just returns almost
instantaneously with no output to stderr.

I do use ESS, and I have lots of R code some of which is intentionally
non-cached. I’m running GNU Emacs 24.1.50.2 (revno: 108254) with default
orgmode if it makes any difference.

Thank you,
Mikhail