[O] Strange Custom Agenda Problem

From: Mike McLean
Subject: [O] Strange Custom Agenda Problem
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 23:36:52 -0400

In the past few days one of my custom agenda commands stopped working as it
used to. I haven't (yet) bisected my Org-Mode configuration (*) and org-mode to
find the exact cause, but was wondering if anyone had any ideas.

I have the following (amount other things) in my org-agenda-custom-commands:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
        '(("x" "test" tags-todo "+Outcome+LEVEL=4")))

When I custom-command select “x”, I get no results.

If I select the default, built-in lower case “m” agenda command and type
+Outcome+LEVEL=4 I get a long list of results (as expected).

Did something change recently in the agenda construction related to tags-todo?

Mike

(*) Which has not changed much