Re: [O] Inline LaTeX fragments in emacs buffer

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] Inline LaTeX fragments in emacs buffer
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:22:25 -0300

I don't think breaking the equation into multiple lines is supported by
org. It may work but it is not guaranteed. I write the whole equation as a
single line and I don't have any problems, besides the equation being
harder to read and modify later.

Ps: I have the same use case scenario: writing notes with equations when I
watch the classes of the coursera courses. I also write the relevant
equation in a comment in the MATLAB/Octave when implementing the
programming exercises.

--
Darlan