[O] "Wrapping" section into LaTeX statements?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [O] "Wrapping" section into LaTeX statements?
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 11:43:22 +0200

Hi

I want to wrap a section of a document into LaTeX statements, as I would like
to redefine
\subsectionbreak so that it does a \pagebreak before - but *only in one
section*:

* A normal section
* Here I want the redefinition
#+BEGIN_LaTeX
  \let\oldsubsection = \subsection
  \renewcommand{\subsection}[1]{
    \pagebreak{}
    \oldsubsection{#1}
  }
#+END_LaTeX
** subsection 1
** subsection 2
* And here I want to use the old sectionbreak
#+BEGIN_LaTeX
  \renewcommand{\subsection}[1]{
    \oldsubsection{#1}
  }
#+END_LaTeX
** subsection 1
** subsection 2

Now I can do this as above, but I don't like it, as the second LaTeX code
actually should be at
the end of the previous section and if I insert a section, I have to move the
LaTeX code.

I could put it into the previous section, but then it would be in the
subsection 2, and if I add a
subsection 3, I would have to move the LaTeX code into this subsection.

So nothing is optimal - is there an alternative which makes more sense and is
easier to maintain?

Thanks,

Rainer

- --