Re: [O] More problems with orgstruct++-mode, message-mode and auto fill

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] More problems with orgstruct++-mode, message-mode and auto fill
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 10:41:01 +0930

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> What I mainly did was updating from the git repo and changing the order
> of hooks (orgstruct++-mode last). And I had to get rid of
> emacs-goodies-el too, but that was probably my specific configuration.

Ahh, interesting data point.  I have emacs-goodies.el installed.  What
is it about this package that causes problems?  This could be why
Bastien cannot reproduce the behaviour we have been seeing?

I did see another reference to this package on one of the emacs mailing
lists, implying that it wasn't necessary with Emacs 24, but I think I do
use a few bits from it (bar-cursor, dict, matlab, maybe others).  Maybe
these are in emacs 24...  but I don't think so.  Any insight into this
would be most welcome!

thanks,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.1.50.1
: using Org release_7.8.09-544-g505cc7