Re: [O] Org-babel: Maxima invocation fix

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] Org-babel: Maxima invocation fix
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 17:19:33 +0200

Hi,

thanks for the swift inclusion. I've read through the how to contribute now to do better itf.

On 05/08/2012 02:15 PM, Bastien wrote:
Hi Simon,

Simon Thum<address@hidden>  writes:

attached the new fix. Does the "v2" line count as changelog?

Not really -- but thanks for the new patch anyway.  I applied
it and added a better ChangeLog.  Please check it here:

   http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=commit;h=925aee

The idea is to use `C-x 4 a' to create an Emacs-ready ChangeLog
then to add it to your commit message.  Also avoid mentionning
contextual element in the Emacs ChangeLog itself, put it at the
end of the commit log, and use TINYCHANGE to make clear it is a
tiny change.

Thanks!