Re: [O] orgstuct++ does not lurk silently in the shadow

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] orgstuct++ does not lurk silently in the shadow
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 13:53:17 +0930

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,

Hello Bastien!

[...]

> You are using the exact same version of Gnus and Emacs than I do.
> Unless you forgot to reload the correct (uncompiled?) version of
> Org -- I barely dare suggesting this :) -- then this comes from
> something in your configuration.

Definitely using the latest org!  And don't worry about asking: I have
done sillier things in the past :-(

>> Undid that.  Then went to the bottom and tried to insert a new line
>> and got:
>>
>>   org-indent-line-function: Lisp nesting exceeds `max-lisp-eval-depth'
>
> If you're certain you're loading Org correctly, please try the attached
> patch and just tell me if the error disappears.

The patch works!

I have manually make orgstruct++-mode active: filling of paragraphs,
including quoted ones, seems to work and there is no longer any infinite
recursion.

[...]

> We just need this:
>
> C-x C-f ~/.gnus.el
> M-x occur RET message*hook

For completeness, I have no version of orgstruct++-mode or
orgstruct-mode automatically turned on by any hook!

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.1.50.1
: using Org release_7.8.09-529-g035ab3.dirty