[O] How to make ECM for new exporter?

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [O] How to make ECM for new exporter?
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 07:21:22 -1000

Aloha all,

I've been tinkering with Karl Voit's ACM-SIG export project and have
almost met the project goal using the old exporter.  The old LaTeX
exporter is able to produce a file that is close to the example provided
by ACM and which LaTeX is able to compile without error.  (The main
problem is an emacs-lisp code block that returns an error if it is
called before the first headline).

I'm starting now to work out the port to the new exporter.  I first
tried the new LaTeX exporter, which stops with this error:
Symbol's value as variable is void: value

The new html exporter exports the file without error.

The new ascii exporter stops with this error:
concat: Wrong type argument: wholenump, -7

I used toggle-debug-on-error with the hope that I'd be able to find the
problem, but the voluminous output doesn't give me any clues I can
understand.

Here's my question:

Is there a better way for me to find the error than bisecting with
:noexport:?

All the best,
Tom

--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813