Re: [O] Small grammar tweaks in export sections of org.texi

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Small grammar tweaks in export sections of org.texi
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 15:54:13 +0200

Hi Brian,

Brian van den Broek <address@hidden> writes:

> a) the limit is cumulative over all patches,

It makes sense.

Yes -- that's actually what's on http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html

>> 1. try to figure out what really prevents you from assigning your
>>   copyright to FSF (unless your job contract says "everything you write
>>   in your free time belongs to us", I don't see a real problem here, but
>>   of course I don't have all the cards in hands to judge appropriately.)
>
> I don't think my employer (I teach Philosophy at the College-level)
> has a basis to claim ownership of copyright on my work product, but I
> also seem to have misplaced my law degree :-) I thus cannot
> confidently say that it is false that I "have an employer who *might*
> have a basis" to claim ownership of my changes.
>
> I've written the relevant gnu.org address seeking clarification as to
> whether my good faith belief suffices in my circumstances.

Okay let us know.  You might get a faster reply by Cc'ing me as the
maintainer.  Also, perhaps your College administration will be faster
that GNU ones -- but chances are that both will be slow anyway.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to report problems informally on the
list!

Thanks,

--
 Bastien