Re: [O] [beamer] When are :BEAMER_envargs: used or ignored?

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] [beamer] When are :BEAMER_envargs: used or ignored?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 20:49:39 +0800

At Wed, 25 Apr 2012 18:09:18 +0800,
James Harkins wrote:
> > Whether it should be a feature request or not is debatable.  The syntax
> > is, at present, fairly straightforward in that the headline text becomes
> > the argument to the environment defined.
>
> I think "the headline text becomes the argument..." is the opposite of
> straightforward. :-)

OK, wait, I get it:

\begin{alertblock}{HEADLINE TEXT HERE}

\begin{beamercolorbox}{HEADLINE TEXT HERE}

OK, it's a consistent translation. But I still have the issue with it that the
user has to adapt the org-file structure to suit beamer's requirements.
Org-mode is all about reflecting the content in a way that makes sense FIRST to
humans, and only secondarily to exporting engines.

hjh

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world
address@hidden