Re: [O] Beamer specific setupfile?

From: Eric Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Beamer specific setupfile?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:46:06 +0930

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> org-infile-export-plist parses the current buffer and takes care of
> #+SETUPFILE: options (even recursive ones). It constructs an options

This thread has been interesting for the effects it has had on my mail
reading experience.  I use gnus and I have gnus configured to parse
*some* org syntax for fontifying messages.

Interestingly, for these messages, org has tried to load in setup files!
With the original email message, I got the following error message:

: Cannot read file "/home/xxx/org/aux/beamer-setup.org"

and with the last line I quoted above from Nick's email, I got:

: Cannot read file "/home/xxx/options (even recursive ones). It constructs an
options"

Fun!

The question is: I believe that I have only configured gnus to do
fontification on source code blocks and a few other constructs.  None of
the patterns I have specified includes general #+ lines.  I cannot see
how these #+SETUPFILE lines are being interpreted.  Any ideas of where
to look?  It must (?) be an org issue, not gnus per se, I believe.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.1.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.8.06 (release_7.8.06.181.g67694.dirty)