Re: [O] Dimming ancestors in the agenda (relevant to indenting nested TO

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Dimming ancestors in the agenda (relevant to indenting nested TODOs in agenda views)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 01:10:59 +0200

Hi Eric,

Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

> Okay, here's an attempt at indicating nested todos in the todo agenda
> view.

Sorry to come back to this old patch -- I tried it (I had to rework it
to apply it against current git master) and it doesn't work, some calls
go beyond `max-lisp-eval-depth' (I don't have a backtrace right now.)

I marked the patch as "Not applicable" on the patchwork.

If you are still interested in progress in this area and have something
to test, please let us know.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien