Re: [O] HTML export fails with (void-variable org-version)

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] HTML export fails with (void-variable org-version)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:32:15 +0200

Hi Eric,

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm getting export failures due to the org-version variable no longer
> being defined.  See the following minimal debug output [1].  If I
> manually give the org-version variable a value, e.g.,

this issue comes from the new Makefile, which creates the org-version
variable at compile time.  I reported this to Achim yesterday and we
are looking for a solution.

In the meantime, if you don't want to compile (I do not) the stupid
workaround is to set org-version in your config...  but yeah, let's
fix this upstream ASAP.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien