Re: [O] [odt] Export of LaTeX Fragments

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [odt] Export of LaTeX Fragments
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:50:28 +0200

Hi Thorsten,

Torsten Wagner <address@hidden> writes:

> I have a minor problem, I used some LaTeX format commands. I know I
> might get away by replacing \textbf with *<text>*, etc.

Yes, that's the way to go.  Should be quick with M-x replace-regexp.

> But know its
> there already. Sure it worked out great for the LaTeX-PDF export.
> However, in openoffice I had stuff like \textbf{text}. I was
> wondering, the exporter is doing all this nifty work already, could we
> have a flag to replace the most common Linux inline text-formats by
> the corresponding odt format?

Mhh... I think it would be too hackish.  Converting \textbf{...} to
*...* in .org files just for converting them back to another format
means that \textbf{...} shouldnot be used on the first place.  But
maybe I'm misunderstanding something...

Best,

--
 Bastien