[O] Navigating in sparse view from agenda?

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] Navigating in sparse view from agenda?
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:17:57 +0800

In a sparse tree (created by pressing return on an item in the agenda
view, for instance), what is the quickest way to navigate to a
previous item at the same level, not currently shown in the sparse
view?

Example -- the file has:

* Audio class
** Audio 1
(whole bunch of stuff in here)
** Audio 2
(whole bunch of stuff in here)
** Audio 9
(stuff)
** Audio 10 <2012-04-24 Tue 10:15-11:45>
*** Topics
**** Something
**** Something else
***** TODO Something I need to know <2012-04-23>
** Audio 11 (and so on)

In the agenda to do list, I go to "Something I need to know" and hit
return. Then I see:

* Audio class...
** Audio 10 <2012-04-24 Tue 10:15-11:45>
*** Topics...
**** Something else
***** TODO Something I need to know <2012-04-23>

Now, I would like to look up something under Audio 9 (hidden). But the
normal navigation commands don't find that item because it isn't
visible.

I suppose I can enable org-show-siblings by default, but it would be
nice if I could reveal only the specific sibling that I want.

Thanks,
James

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world