[O] BUG: Agenda clock related "v" for multi-block agendas

From: Max Mikhanosha
Subject: [O] BUG: Agenda clock related "v" for multi-block agendas
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:28:39 -0400

At Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:58:27 +0200,
Rainer Stengele wrote:

> What I just found:
>
> being in a sticky agenda and trying "v r" I get this error which was not
> there before the merge:
> org-agenda-check-type: Not allowed in nil-type agenda buffers.
> Actually "v c" directly before entering "v r" gave results!

Investigating this showed it's not related to sticky agendas, but
uncovered the following bug. Clock related sub-functions of the "v"
key, have a check that they could only be done in the time related
agenda buffers, as opposite to the ones generated by C-c a t

For multi-block agendas, that include a an "agenda" block followed by
several "todo" blocks, you can only invoke "v c" or "v r" when point
is in the daily agenda block area, instead of tags or todo block area.

Interestingly enough the block separator line (the ============) has
agenda type text property of nil, so you only get the "type nil"
message when you do "v r" or "v c" with point on the separator line.

Regards,
  Max