Re: [O] Sticky agenda branch merged

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: Re: [O] Sticky agenda branch merged
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 15:23:00 +0200

Hi Max,

see below

Am 17.04.2012 14:29, schrieb Max Mikhanosha:
> At Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:09:40 +0200,
> Rainer Stengele wrote:
>> Am 16.04.2012 11:47, schrieb Max Mikhanosha:
>>> I had just pushed a merge of max-sticky-agenda branch to master, let
>>> me know if there are any problems, also feel free to hack/iterate on
>> I see a strange behaviour when clocking in with C-c C-x C-i.
>> Sometimes (!) there is no new CLOCK: entry created.
>> The TODO state changes as expected, but no new CLOCK: line is created, even
>> when clocking out.
>> Looks like this happens when the initial TODO state is set.
>>
>> Maybe I missed a change in the behaviour?
> Rainer, I can't reproduce this, can you give me a few more details?
>
> 1. Are you doing C-c C-x C-i from agenda, or from an Org File?

from org file

> 2. I don't understand the "TODO state changes as expected" part, I
> thought clock-in command has no effect on todo state, ie it simply
> adds CLOCK line to logbook drawer. Is there some extra configuration I
> need to change to enable this bit?

I have set "org-clock-in-switch-to-state" to "INARBEIT" state in my state
sequence

#+SEQ_TODO: TODO INARBEIT WARTEN | MOVED DONE CANCELED DELEGATED

As soon as I am in state "INARBEIT" and doing a clockin, the CLOCK: line
appears.

> 3. Are sticky agendas enabled?

YES!

> 4. If its from agenda, and its sticky, is it freshly generated, or was
>    it refreshed with "g" or "r" key?
it is not from agenda

> 5. If its from sticky agenda, can you reproduce it without enabling sticky
> agendas?
Let me see: no, problem occurs with or without sticky agendas

> Regards,
>   Max

Thanks for checking!

Regards,