[O] footnotes and mouse

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [O] footnotes and mouse
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 20:34:29 -0700

I use org-mouse.el and footnotes.[fn::Like this.]

I find that clicking in the middle of a footnote will place
point at the beginning of the footnote after the last colon.
I expected it to put point at the clicked location.

Also with footnotes[fn:1: Like this.]  which Org seems to
insert.  This sometimes seems to tell you to edit the definition.

I also find that clicking at the end of a #+HTML: line will
fold the entire file if there is a sole subtree in the file.

I will create an MCE at some point if nobody can reproduce.

Thanks.

Samuel