Re: [O] [beamerposter] How do I suppress frame title?

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] [beamerposter] How do I suppress frame title?
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 11:58:46 +0200

Hi Mikhail,

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 20:31, Mikhail Titov <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Your solution works, and I have used it before to get a backup slide
>> marker saying just "bakup slides" in the centre before.
>
> Do you mean former or latter one? When I try to change org-beamer.el as
> described above, I get "Invalid format operation %a" since I do something
> badly wrong. I was trying to mess with this [1] code. I don't know elisp well
> enough. I guess I can't do it that way.
>
> [1]
> http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=blob;f=lisp/org-beamer.el;h=966db82debdf21bad0777372c06bc7cb84735cfb;hb=HEAD#l274

Sorry I didn't mean the elisp snippet. I meant I have used "* " to get empty
titles in the past.

>> But I think
>> there can be a cleaner solution with pre/post-process hooks. For an
>> example of such a hook with LaTeX export, see:
>>
>> <https://github.com/suvayu/.emacs.d/blob/master/org-mode-config.el#L234>
>>
>> Here I ignore headings for bibiliographies and appendices.
>
> I am afraid I don't quite follow your code. I think you deal with plain latex
> export while mine question deals with some beamer details.

It is just an example. I was hoping you could adapt it for beamer
export. At the moment I am extremely busy with some bureaucratic things
otherwise I would have tried to come up with a solution myself.

--
Suvayu